One of the most difficult process in the hydraulic industry is to weld the flexible metallic hoses that not only requires high precision but also controlled skill to orchestrate the pattern of weld to fuse the initial layers. Once the fusion of all the three elements are done, i.e; the bellow, the mesh & the sleeve, then the connectors & the flange joints has to be welded along with wire feeding. And all these process has to go through high pressure leak test before forming the right joint post welding.
Flexi hose welder the has a vast range of welding area varying from 10mm to 300mm with absolutely no limitation on the length of the hose. The pattern weave by the tig torch is the most unique configuration of this system as this creates an interwoven beads as done by highly qualified weld professionals, thus creating a layer of exemplary weld bead. The system has been tested and certified by more than 5000 hours of actual production cycles.
Keeping the component stationary and rotating the torch along with the wire feeder gives a better control for the system to weld different patterns of weld bead at various angles around the periphery of the component both in fusion and wire feed modes.
Flexible hoses with fange
Connector welding of hoses
Flexible hose fusion welding
Food Processing Industry
The machine Data Logger represents leading edge technology in welding and machine data collection and logging. The micro-controller based weld data acquisition system provides a means of measuring and documenting all basic machine parameters when used with external PC.
Cloud-based monitor that requires either an Ethernet connection or can be used on a cellular network. Once the physical connections have been set and powered, the rest of the setup is
- Input & Output Monitoring
- Maintenance Monitoring
- LAN Module
- Sequence Reports
- Purging Enable / Disable
- Remote Monitoring
- Machine Data Logging
- Weld Cycle Limits
- Error Report Sheets
- Gas Pressure Monitoring
- Wire Feed Monitoring
- Air Pressure Monitoring
- Camera Monitoring System
- Operator Data Logging
- + Basic Features
- Can get the reports of operator work timings in the machine.
- Complete machine pneumatic line air pressure can be monitored.
- Machine errors, input/output errors, sequence errors etc. Can be monitored through the report generated by the system.
- Machine sequence. Flow chart can be monitored.
- Machine used time, production rate, power consumption etc can be monitored.
- Can monitor and set the weld cycle limits per shift or based on the production requirements.
- MIG / TIG wire feeding can be monitored. (Helps in planning for the pre ordering of wire spools without interrupting the production)
- Machine maintenance report, online service, programming modification/ change, copy etc can be done.
- Fine art of getting a URUNAMI weld bead by creating a gas chamber inside the component. (feature is available only for the orbital welder)
- Can monitor & access the camera setting and features. (If camera is used in the machine)
- All features of the machine can be monitored over the internet through this Machine facility.
- LAN cable connecting port is provided to connect & transfer the data from control system to cloud storage facility over internet.
- Welding gas pressure can be monitor.
- Machine IP/ OP can be monitored.
- Main rotary r1 axis:
Stroke: +/-360 deg.
Interpolaton speed: 30mm/sec.
- Main x1 axis:
Interpolaton speed: 20mm/sec.
- Main z1 axis:
Interpolaton speed: 20mm/sec.
- Torch rotary r2 axis:
Stroke: +/- 90 deg.
- Sub x2 axis
- Component height adjuster z2 axis:
- Component self center sc axis:
Self centre stroke: 90mm per side
Self centre range: 10mm – 200mm