Our mini circular welders are developed exclusively for rotary components ranging from 10mm to 200mm diameters catering to both GMAW & GTAW weld methods with manual height adjustment systems for up to 50mm range, torch dual axis rotary angle markers and a basic mode data logger combine to give a better user experience for a professional weld.
The system is highly energy efficient with less than 200W consumption and ready to use out of the box module, we in-tend to give the best automation solution in a smaller package.
Circular MIG Welding
SS below Welding
Pipe & Flange Welding
SS Pipe Weld Joint
Water Tube Welding
Tube & Connector
Spin Tube Welding
Cut section of Weld
Earth Moving Industry
The machine Data Logger represents leading edge technology in welding and machine data collection and logging. The micro-controller based weld data acquisition system provides a means of measuring and documenting all basic machine parameters when used with external PC.
Cloud-based monitor that requires either an Ethernet connection or can be used on a cellular network. Once the physical connections have been set and powered, the rest of the setup is completed on a web browser.
- Input & Output Monitoring
- Maintenance Monitoring
- LAN Module
- Sequence Reports
- Purging Enable / Disable
- Remote Monitoring
- Machine Data Logging
- Weld Cycle Limits
- Error Report Sheets
- Gas Pressure Monitoring
- Wire Feed Monitoring
- Air Pressure Monitoring
- Camera Monitoring System
- Operator Data Logging
- + Basic Features
- Can get the reports of operator work timings in the machine.
- Complete machine pneumatic line air pressure can be monitored.
- Machine errors, input/output errors, sequence errors etc. Can be monitored through the report generated by the system.
- Machine sequence. Flow chart can be monitored.
- Machine used time, production rate, power consumption etc can be monitored.
- Can monitor and set the weld cycle limits per shift or based on the production requirements.
- MIG / TIG wire feeding can be monitored. (Helps in planning for the pre ordering of wire spools without interrupting the production)
- Machine maintenance report, online service, programming modification/ change, copy etc can be done.
- Fine art of getting a URUNAMI weld bead by creating a gas chamber inside the component. (feature is available only for the orbital welder)
- Can monitor & access the camera setting and features. (If camera is used in the machine)
- All features of the machine can be monitored over the internet through this Machine facility.
- LAN cable connecting port is provided to connect & transfer the data from control system to cloud storage facility over internet.
- Welding gas pressure can be monitor.
- Machine IP/ OP can be monitored.
- AVC : Auto Voltage Controller , Linear axis 100mm
- ATWF : Auto TIG Wire feeder
- Chuck dia 80 : 3 jaw manual chuck
- Chuck dia 130 : 3 jaw manual chuck